32 Victoria Parade, Darlington, SA 5047
4 3 10
Stunning. Simply stunning. 887 sqm of land. With 322 sqm of luxurious living.
Where the foothills meet the suburbs, this contemporary home is perfectly positioned on an elevated block, above the tree line, to capture panoramic views of the city lights, the southern coastline and beyond.
The building itself is 322 sqm and has been carefully designed with high, sweeping ceilings and an open and light-filled mezzanine area, providing a sense of spaciousness and luxury. The elevated façade is commanding, connecting sharp, minimalist lines to broad, overhanging eaves for scale and prominence in the streetscape.
The building is cleverly divided into two separate dwellings, accommodating a family in the main house and visitors or tenants in the granny-flat (which generates an income stream for the current owners of $300 per week). The main residence comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 large, light filled living areas. The granny-flat is independently air-conditioned with separate access and is fully self-contained with its own bathroom, laundry, bedroom, kitchen and living area.
Enjoy this spacious home and its many features, including:
- West facing aspect capturing winter sun warmth and spectacular views
- Open and light-filled kitchen with stone benchtops, overlooking the coastline
- Large master suite with office space, a walk-in-robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Several decked areas and a second storey balcony, providing a range of spaces for different seasons and activities
- Ease of access to arterial freeways and roads
- 3 Phase-power
- Polished concrete floors
- Solid concrete walls, reducing heating and cooling costs all year round
- Large overhanging eaves for climate control in summer
- Double glazed glass doors and windows with blinds sealed inside window cavities
- Modern fittings and fixtures
- Ample off-street parking
- Generous 887sqm of land
With an easy 15-20 minute commute to the CBD and airport (set to improve after the Darlington upgrade) and convenient main road access, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a property of distinct character with exceptional views in Darlington, the gateway to the southern vales and McLaren Vale wine region.
Your new home is also within walking distance to local schools, shops, medical facilities and public transport, and the current owners are offering a fully furnished ‘walk-in walk-out’ option.
This is no ordinary home. Come and see for yourself.
Viewings by appointment only - CONTACT US
- Building size: 322.33m²
- Built-in wardrobes
- Ensuites: 2
- Land size: 887m²
- Open car spaces: 10
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Toilets: 3
No inspections are currently scheduled.
Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
Naomi Will Real Estate
Properties for Sale